The multifunctional cutting board Workstation ONE perfects the workflows in the kitchen with unique features. The Workstation ONE is produced in sustainable forestry in classical, handcrafted processes and oiled with natural food-safe oils. Jack & Lucy attach, besides the careful selection of materials, particular importance to excellent workmanship, down to the smallest detail. For example, the cutting board is 2mm higher than the base of the workstation, so that the board rather than the base is stressed by the knife.
Workstation ONE – The features in detail
1. Sliding stainless steel container to collect juices, chopped food and kitchen waste.
2. Reversible cutting board: on one side smooth for cutting fruits and vegetables, on the other side with a juice groove with a slope for carving meat. The cutting board is mobile and therefore ideal for serving.
3. Integrated magnetic knife holder with a capacity of 4 for the most important knifes. The surface magnet is powerful and absolutely gentle on the blade.
4. There is a wide juice groove with a slope and a drain on the meat side, so that any juices are collected in the stainless steel container.
5. Integrated board made of Richlite for cutting all foods whose smell and taste can penetrate the wood, for example onions, garlic, chili, meat or fish. Richlite is made of natural raw material, dishwasher-safe, heatresistant up to 176 degrees, antibacterial and gentle on knives